Alta Langa: where the tidy vineyards give way to woods, pastures and hazelnut groves, where the air is pure and the sky is blue, where traditions are treasures to be passed on from generation to generation. Treat yourself with a stay among unspoilt landscapes and authentic experiences, in the nature, to get your fill of good vibes and tasty delicacies! A detox break to recharge and live sustainable, green and slow experiences, such as a horse-riding in the nature, tasty cheeses and hazelnuts, characteristic taverns.
OUR TOUR PROPOSAL INCLUDES:
– 2 overnight stays in a charming Alta Langa accommodation facility, double room, rich Italian-style breakfast included
– 2 dinners in local restaurants to savour set menus with traditional recipes
– 1 horse-riding excursion in the natura
– 1 Cheese experience discovering the secrets of cheese one-time, from the sheep at pasture, to the cheese-making workshop and the tasting lunch
– 1 Hazelnut Experience to discover the Nocciola Piemonte IGP, the best in the world, with tasting of oven-baked delicacies