TOUR PROPOSAL – 1 DAY:
- Private simulated truffle hunting in the woods, with a local “trifulao” (truffle hunter) and his trained trusty dog
- English–speaking interpreter for the truffle hunting
- Private guided visit to a selected Barbaresco wine cellar with tasting of 3 wines
- Admission of the panoramic tower in Barbaresco
- Lunch in a local elegant restaurant, 3-courses set menu with 2 paired wines, water and coffee
- Truffle tasting paired with one dish
There is no better way to discover the Truffle universe than an outing in the woods for an exciting private excursion looking for the prestigious truffle, with a local truffle-hunter and his trusty dog.
This is the most exciting of experiences for truffle enthusiasts: a hunter accompanied by his dog will lead you into the woods to seek out the precious underground tuber, guided only by the dog’s sense of smell and the intuition resulting from years of experience.
After the truffle hunting, possibility to taste Truffles at lunch in a local elegant restaurant!
The tour goes on in the Barbaresco vine growing area: in the Langhe hills, the Nebbiolo vine species has three elective areas: Barolo, Barbaresco and Roero, all lying in a radius of 15 km from the town of Alba. Of these three, the smallest and more particular is Barbaresco, this is precisely the area that includes just four municipalities (Barbaresco, Neive, Treiso and a hamlet in Alba, San Rocco Seno d’Elvio).
The clay-limestone composition of the soil is enriched with sand and blue marl, making the wines in this are famous for their natural elegance and feminine persuasive touch.
Arrival at a well-known cellar in the Barbaresco area. The place is perfect for wines passionate connoisseurs, for they will enjoy the cosy and at the same time exclusive atmosphere and will appreciate the special wine tasting of the prestigious house wines.
Stop at the panoramic tower in Barbaresco, a privileged position overlooking this wonderful region.
End of the program. Arrivederci!