TOUR PROPOSAL – 1 DAY:
- Private simulated truffle hunting in the woods, with a local “trifolau” (truffle hunter) and his trained trusty dog
- English–speaking interpreter for the truffle hunting
- Private guided visit to a selected Barolo wine cellar with tasting of 3 wines
- Lunch in a local elegant restaurant, 3-courses set menu with 2 paired wines, water and coffee,
- Truffle tasting paired with one dish
There is no better way to discover the Truffle universe than an outing in the woods for an exciting private excursion looking for the prestigious truffle, with a local truffle-hunter and his trusty dog.
This is the most exciting of experiences for truffle enthusiasts: a hunter accompanied by his dog will lead you into the woods to seek out the precious underground tuber, guided only by the dog’s sense of smell and the intuition resulting from years of experience.
After the truffle hunting, possibility to taste Truffles at lunch in a local elegant restaurant!
The tour goes on in the Barolo vine growing area: the composition of the soil here is so particular as to change from hill to hill for different blends of elegance, longevity and majesty – the elements typical of Barolo.
Take your time to enjoy the beauty of the landscapes, where every hill is ode to Bacchus, where cellars are temples and farmers are vestals, and where the history of the Barolo wine making, in which the Countess Juliette Colbert and the Count of Cavour Camillo Benso played great roles, took place.
Arrival at a well-known cellar in the Barolo area. The place is perfect for wines passionate connoisseurs, for they will enjoy the cosy and at the same time exclusive atmosphere and will appreciate the special wine tasting of the prestigious house wines.
End of the program. Arrivederci!