TOUR PROPOSAL 5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS
- 4 nights in a selected deluxe / charming hotel in Langhe Monferrato Roero
- 4 breakfast buffet
- daily free access to the Spa included (if available at the accommodation)
- 3 lunches in carefully selected characteristic local restaurants, tasting menu
- 1 light lunch in a winery, local products and paired house wine tasting
- 1 dinner in a typical tavern, tasting menu
- 2 dinners in selected elegant restaurants, tasting menu
- 1 dinner in a Michelin-starred restaurant, tasting menu
- 3 visits to highly prized local wineries in Barolo, Barbaresco and Asti Spumante areas, with wine tasting
- Private Alba White Truffle hunting excursion with a local truffle-hunter and his dog
- Admission to the Truffle Market in Alba – International Alba White Truffle Fair
- Admission and guided visit to the prestigious Grinzane Cavour Castle, Unesco site
- Admission to the panoramic Terrace of the tower in Barbaresco
- Visit and tasting in a Truffle Boutique in Alba, with possibility to buy the best local truffles
- English-speaking local professional guide
- Transfers with elegant private minivan and driver as per program
- Welcome gift in the hotel room upon arrival
Welcome to Piemonte!
Meeting with our private driver and local guide at the airport (Milano), pick up and transfer to Monferrato hills.
Stop for lunch in a cosy restaurant to start savouring the typical delicacies.
Guided visit to an “Underground Cathedral”, Unesco Site, with tasting of Asti Spumante sparkling wine.
Check-in in a deluxe / charming hotel, chosen with you and for you.
Dinner in local characteristic eatery. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, meeting with our private driver and guide.
Departure for an exciting Truffle hunting excursion looking for the prestigious Alba White Truffle with the truffle-hunter and his dog. Lunch in a panoramic inn.
The tour goes on in the Barbaresco wine area: visit of a well-known cellar, with tasting. Stop at the panoramic tower of the Barbaresco tower, a privileged position overlooking this wonderful region.
Back to the accommodation to rest, the guide leaves the guests. Dinner in a local characteristic eatery and overnight stay.
After a rich breakfast, meeting with our private driver and guide and departure to discover the Barolo hills, which roll through just eleven towns along the river Tanaro: take your time to enjoy the beauty of the landscapes!
Arrival at a well-known cellar in the Barolo area. The place is perfect for wines passionate connoisseurs, for they will enjoy the cosy and at the same time exclusive atmosphere and will appreciate the special wine tasting of the prestigious house wines. Walk in the vineyards, explanation about grape types, wine production, methods, stages of wine making process, tasting of wines and light lunch with local products.
Guided visit to the impressive medieval castle in Grinzane Cavour, Unesco site, one of the symbols of Langhe hills, where the exclusive “World Alba White Truffle Charity Auction” takes place every year in November.
Back to the accommodation to rest, the guide leaves the guests.
Dinner in a selected gourmet restaurant and overnight stay.
After a rich breakfast, meeting with our private driver and guide and departure to visit Alba, the second Creative Unesco City for Gastronomy in Italy (there is also Parma).
Free time for shopping and enjoy the lively atmosphere of the International Alba White Truffle Fair (Saturdays and Sundays).
Lunch in a cosy trattoria and then entrance to the World Alba White Truffle Market, where it is possible to buy and appreciate in full truffles from the Langhe, Roero and Monferrato woods.
Stop at a Truffle Boutique for a guided visit and tasting. Back to the accommodation to rest, the guide leaves the guests.
Transfer for Dinner in a refined Michelin star Restaurant.
Langhe and Roero hills can count 23 starred restaurants, a very high concentration of brilliant culinary stars in such a small area! Overnight stay.
After breakfast and checkout, transfer to Milano airport, departure.