TOUR PROPOSAL 7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS
- 6 overnight stays in selected country and charming accommodation facilities in Langhe Monferrato Roero
- Breakfast with local products
- 2 days hiking or on fast e-bikes with a nature guide
- 1 Country Experience day to visit small local farmers producing the best Hazelnut in the world Nocciola Piemonte IGP and the excellent Alta Langa cheese, with tasting
- 1 visit to a well-known wine cellar, with a picnic lunch in the vineyards
- 1 cooking class, to learn the secrets of our grandmas’ recipes with final lunch
- 1 lunch in a characteristic tavern, with tasting menu
- 1 dinner in an Agriturismo, with tasting menu
- 1 dinner in an elegant restaurant, with tasting menu
Arrival and check-in in the selected accommodation facility in the Unesco hills of Langhe, Monferrato, Roero. Dinner in a characteristic Agriturismo. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, meeting with the English speaking nature guide and departure for the Barolo wine area, among gentle hills, green vineyards, towers and castles. Visit to a family-run Barolo wine cellar and picnic lunch, overlooking the vineyard landscapes. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, departure for Alta Langa: visit to a farm producing Nocciola Piemonte IGP – the best hazelnut in the world according to scientific tests thanks to its tasting properties and then visit to a small traditional cheese producer: pasture, sheepfold, milking room, cheese-making process. Tasting with typical products and cheeses. In the afternoon, free time for a walk amidst nature. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, free visit of the city centre of Alba, the capital of the Langhe hills and then departure for the Barbaresco wine area, through the town of Barbaresco and the characteristic old village of Neive. Dinner in a selected elegant restaurant. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, it is time for a “Hands-on” cooking class to learn the secrets of grandmas’ recipes, in a panoramic location on the hills. Lunch with the dishes prepared. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, meeting with the English speaking nature guide and departure for a day of hiking in the Roero hills, among vineyards, orchards and vegetable gardens with lunch in a characteristic tavern. Overnight stay.
After breakfast and check-out, free time and departure to go back to your daily life with fresh energy and good vibes.