TOUR PROPOSAL 3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS
- 2 overnight stays in selected country and charming accommodation facilities in Langhe Monferrato Roero
- Breakfast with local products
- 2 dinners in characteristic and selected restaurants, with tasting menus
- 1 admission to an impressive castle (Grinzane Cavour or Barolo) or to the panoramic tower in Barbaresco
- 1 visit to a local wine cellar with tasting
- Suggested panoramic itineraries on the Unesco hills
Arrival and check-in in the selected accommodation facility in the Unesco hills of Langhe, Monferrato, Roero. Free time and dinner in a characteristic Agriturismo. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, free stroll in Alba, the capital of the Langhe hills, with its numerous Romanesque churches, Liberty buildings and elegant boutiques, in a relaxing and charming atmosphere. Free time for lunch and shopping, and to sip an Italian aperitif seated in one of the many wine bars with outside seating. Dinner in a characteristic Agriturismo. Overnight stay.
After breakfast and check-out, departure to discover the Barolo wine region, the King of Wines and Wine of Kings, with a panoramic tour through La Morra, Barolo, Monforte and Serralunga d’Alba. Great wine experience with a passionate wine maker: visit to the wine cellar, with tasting.
Visit to a prestigious castle (such as the Grinzane Cavour Castle, one of the symbols of Langhe hills, or Barolo Castle with the Wine Museum) or to the tower of Barbaresco with the panoramic terrace overlooking the Langhe and Roero hills and the Alps.
Departure to go back to your daily life with fresh energy and good vibes!