TOUR PROPOSAL 5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS
- 4 overnight stays in selected country and charming accommodation facilities in Langhe Monferrato Roero
- Breakfast with local products
- 1 cooking class, to learn the secrets of our grandmas’ recipes with final tasting
- 1 Country Experience visiting a small local farmer producing the best hazelnut in the world Nocciola Piemonte IGP or the excellent Alta Langa cheese with tasting
- 1 Wine Experience to spend an afternoon with a wine producer, understanding the hard work and passion that goes into a constant pursuit of perfection
- 1 exciting Truffle hunting excursion with the “trifolau” (truffle hunter) and his dog, discovering the magic, aromas and sounds of the wood
- 1 dinner in in a characteristic Agriturismo, with tasting menu
- 1 dinner in an elegant restaurant, with tasting menu
Arrival and check-in in the selected accommodation facility in the Unesco hills of Langhe, Monferrato, Roero. Free time and dinner in a characteristic Agriturismo. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, departure to discover the Barolo wine region, with a panoramic tour through La Morra, Barolo, Monforte and Serralunga d’Alba. Great afternoon wine experience with a passionate wine maker: a full immersion in this fascinating world to understand the hard work and passion for the land. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, it is time for a “Hands-on” cooking class to discover the roots of our local food & wine culture, in a homely setting in a panoramic location on the hills and lunch with the dishes prepared. In the afternoon, outing in the woods for an exciting excursion looking for the prestigious Alba White Truffle with the truffle-hunter and his dog. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, departure to the Alta Langa Region: visit to a farm producing the Nocciola Piemonte IGP: from hazelnut grove to the production of hazelnut cream, learning some of the secrets of so intense and lingering a flavour. Alternatively, visit to a small traditional cheese producer: pasture, sheepfold, milking room, cheese-making process, ageing and tasting. In the afternoon, free stroll in Alba, the capital of the Langhe hills, for a walk among the medieval monuments and food&wine places. Dinner in an elegant restaurant. Overnight stay.
After breakfast and check-out, free time and departure to go back to your daily life with fresh energy and good vibes.