TOUR PROPOSAL 3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS
- 2 overnight stays in selected country and charming accommodation facilities in Langhe Monferrato Roero
- Breakfast with local products
- 2 dinners in characteristic restaurants, with tasting menus
- 1 visit to a well-known wine cellar in the Barolo growing area and following picnic lunch with local food and paired wines in the vineyards
- 1 chocolate tasting in an elegant pastry shop
- 1 visit to a scent laboratory
- 1 admission to an elegant wellness centre
Arrival and check-in in the selected accommodation facility in the Unesco hills of Langhe, Monferrato, Roero. Dinner in a characteristic restaurant. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, a stroll in the centre of Barolo is suggested, with possibility to visit the Wine Museum – WiMu, hosted in the Marchesi Falletti Castle.
Guided visit to a family run wine cellar and picnic amidst the vineyards. In the afternoon, pamper yourself in an elegant wellness centre and indulge in a relaxing atmosphere. Dinner in a characteristic restaurant. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, discover the atmosphere of the historic village of Cherasco for original experiences: discover scents of the ancient flavours with an expert and stop off in an historic patisserie in a refined atmosphere of days gone by with tasting of strictly choice chocolate.
Close the trip with some quality shopping in Alba, the capital of the Langhe hills: stroll among medieval towers, Liberty buildings, elegant boutiques and historical cafés.
Departure to go back to your daily life with fresh energy and good vibes!.